Senior Vice President, Commercial - REMOTE
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Senior Vice President - Permanent - Remote
Proclinical is seeking a Senior Vice President, Commercial - Advanced Visualization & AI to join an advanced visualization and artificial intelligence solutions organization. This is a permanent role with the opportunity to work remotely.
The organization is looking to hire a Senior Vice President, Commercial to manage global product sales and overall commercial and Go-To-Market strategy. This is a highly cross-functional role within a matrixed organization.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience required
- Has sold complex software to healthcare providers, ideally imaging solutions to the clinical departments, imaging solutions to radiology and/or EMR or other solutions to the enterprise
- Has experience selling AI in the HC space (Provider, AI platform, Enterprise data management, CDS, AI in Imaging)
- Must be eligible to work in the US.
The Senior Vice President will:
- Key member of the Executive staff with a lead role in defining global GTM strategy for the company
- Responsible for delivering growth in bookings and revenue in both Advanced Visualization and AI segments
- Partner with Product Management & Marketing in influencing the Product roadmap (Adv Viz, AI offerings, Platform)
- Lead customer success and client services functions with focus on retention and account growth
- Lead implementation and customer support with focus on efficiency and industry leading support
- Align and coordinate across functions (Sales, Marketing, Product, Customer Success, Finance, Legal, etc.) to deliver industry leading success for our customers
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Manon Fuller at (+1) 323-319-3090 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.