Senior Vendor Contract Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Vendor Contract Manager with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Responsible for the execution of the agreements in a consistent, compliant, efficient manner with high quality and support the PO requisition process
- Expected distribution of responsibilities would include management of Agreements and PO requisition as well as other contract-related work to support GCO needs
- Role supports initiatives and vendor governance activities, including inspection readiness, vendor relationship management and liaising with internal/external stakeholders on cross-functional initiatives
- For clinical program needs, the role liaises across Procurement and GCO roles to support oversight and inspection readiness activities to ensure a best in class approach with regard to vendor outsourcing for all GCO supported clinical trials
- Role supports non-clinical program needs, the role will also support execution of vendor contracts that are not directly supported by Procurement (under dollar value threshold) within the policies and guidelines established by Procurement, Legal and Compliance
- This role will work with the Procurement function on developing and establishing new MSAs
- Execution and Coordination of the Contracting Process
- Liaise with appropriate stakeholders for timely execution of GCO vendor contracts
- Review and negotiation of Vendor Contracts in accordance with company policy and requirements as well as applicable law
- Timely and compliant execution of Vendor Contracts for GCO clinical program and certain non-clinical program needs in accordance with Vendor Contracting policy and established processes
- Coordination of the PO requisition process for GCO with the engagement owner. Coordination of agreement completion, execution, distribution and filing within the company database
- Maintenance of an up to date tracking system. Timely escalation of issues as required for efficient resolution. Identify process inefficiencies and compliance gaps and participate in process improvement initiatives
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required or a higher degree such as Juris Doctorate preferred
- 5 years minimum of relevant experience
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.