Senior Validation Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Senior Validation Manager to join an organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Copenhagen.
- You will develop and execute validation methods, plans, protocols and processes.
- Work alongside cross-functional teams for seamless integration into project plans.
- Guide the risk assessments and execute plans accordingly.
- Execute constant improvement plans and monitoring progression.
- You will keep updated on regulatory changes and guide the team in execution.
- Guarantee that full GMP compliance across all documentation and procedures.
- The ideal candidate will set performance goals, supervise the progression and develop training plans.
- Any other assigned duties.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience in validation within a pharma/biotech organisation.
- Know-how of regulatory regulations and standards such as FDA, EMA, ICH, etc.
- Familiarity in a line management role.
- Acquaintance with aseptic cleanroom and expansion projects.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ruhee Saleh at +44 203 0590923.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.