Senior Upstream Scientist (USP)
Proclinical are recruiting for a Senior Upstream Scientist (USP) to join a CMO. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Dundalk.
- Guide risk assessments for transferring new products and procedures.
- Train and guide fellow engineers and scientists, participating in the development of technical expertise and proficiencies.
- Conduct statistical data analysis and recognise trends to drive notified decision-making.
- Offer knowledge in analytical supervision, which involves cell density, metabolite and nutrient supervision, protein concentration, and impurity supervision.
- Assist with health authority audits and guide scientific investigations to recognise root causes and execute efficient corrective actions.
- Write, evaluate, and approve process validation method, protocols, and reports.
- Serve as an SME for upstream procedures, which involves technology transfer, process validation, troubleshooting and investigations.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience in upstream processes within a large-scale biopharmaceutical organisation.
- Expertise on cGMP and familiarity within guiding new product technology transfers.
- Acquaintance with aseptic practices unit operations such as upstream.
- Know-how of basic protein characterisation assays.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ruhee Saleh at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.