Senior Supply Chain Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Supply Chain Specialist with a biopharmaceutical company located in Oceanside, CA. A successful candidate will have extensive experience in material planning, forecasting, and supply chain, with knowledge of GMP's/cGMP's.
- Analyzing material requirements for MRO, identifying gaps, driving action plans with business partners to enable accurate MRP. Processing supplier changes within the quality system and assigning assessment actions to SMEs, managing change management records to address supplier changes. Strong business collaboration skills. Partner with the supply chain team and business to drive continuous improvement.
- Works on more complex, non-routine projects/assignments where analysis of procedures or operations requires a review of identifiable factors.
- Exercises judgment within well-defined and established procedures and practices to determine appropriate action - identifies problems and generates alternatives and recommendations within defined processes.
- Coordinates planning, organization, and implementation of projects within specified objectives.
- Writing skills are refined and participates in writing of communications, procedures and protocols.
- Works on non-routine problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of identifiable factors.
- With guidance exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Inputs, maintains, and adjusts records or transactions to ensure system validity.
- May provide training and guidance to other Supply Chain personnel.
- Provides input to more senior team members on planning and forecasting.
- Compiles and analyzes non-routine information or data to support Supply Chain activities - e.g. inventory levels, prices and tracking of shipments, inventory positioning, material deliveries, planned master production schedule and sales forecasts. Prepares reports as requested and required.
- Participates in the planning and controls of materials and finished goods to meet sales and distribution demand. Compiles and analyzes statistical data to assist with decision-making.
- Performs non-routine activities relating to changes affecting inventory levels, e.g. shipments, purchases, movement of stock. Performs necessary transactions and records in system to reflect changes.
- Establishes working relationships with appropriate external or cross-functional contacts. Negotiates and monitors levels of service or performance provided, communicates areas of concern to resolve issues.
- Generates and reviews documents such as work orders, contracts, purchase orders, material transfer requests, or shipping documentation.
- Uses approved methods to make minor decisions in line with company goals and objectives, e.g. transfer or delivery of inventory, production and purchasing schedules.
- Tracks progress with department supervisors, readjusts schedules and communicates changes according to production progress, change orders, manpower requirements, product availability or other conditions impacting timelines.
- Develops and implements programs with suppliers and/or internal cross-functional team members to support continuous improvement.
Skills and Requirements:
- The successful candidate is well verse in supply chain methodology, understands the processes associated with material requirements planning, both related to GMP and MRO material planning, with solid process knowledge of material demand planning inputs, process and outputs.
- Experienced with ERP Systems, data analysis, KPI and metrics and corrective action planning
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.