Senior Study Specialist
Proclinical are recruiting for a Senior Study Specialist to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a contract basis and is located in the United Kingdom.
- Monitor and handle necessary documents within the Trial Master File.
- Partake in international study operations risks recognition and mitigations.
- Supervise necessary documents for study life-cycle management.
- You will attend Global Study Operations team, vendor, and/or Cross-Function Study Execution Meeting(s) serving as the GSO representative and take meeting minutes when needed.
- Offer aid and administrative support with both international and external meetings.
- The ideal candidate will develop study specific documentation, as assigned by the study manager.
- Enable screening authorisation forms sign off and monitor tracking when suitable.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level or more advanced in a nursing, life or health science would be ideal, though industry or pertinent work experience in lieu of educations will be taken into consideration.
- Familiarity within a biotech or pharmaceutical organisation, monitoring external vendors, which involves SOW, budgets, Pos, and invoice management such as CROs, central labs, imaging, etc.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Matthew Pike at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.