Senior Structural Design Engineer
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Senior Structural Design Engineer (Biopharmaceutical Cleanrooms) to join a biopharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is has multiple UK locations.
- Offer examinations and suggestions regarding suitable loads and loading conditions.
- Implement contemporary design and modelling practices to examine materials and connections, taking into consideration factors, for example: strength, durability, feasibility, and cost-efficiency.
- Possess expertise on pertinent forming codes and present standards that influence structural design results.
- Discuss proposed design solutions to crucial shareholders.
- Contribute to the initial planning stages to present structural solution alternatives for the design team and he end client's needs.
- Other duties to be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrated acquaintance with cleanroom design, ideally within a GMP/ISO regulated pharmaceutical cleanrooms.
- Educated to a degree level in a civil engineering, structural engineering or any other pertinent building design field.
- Familiarity with Revit and AutoCAD.
- Comprehension of BIM tools and software.
- Computer literacy.
- Expertise on working to FDA/ISO/GxP standards would be ideal.
- An organised individual with the ability to resolve issues.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dominic Williams at +44 203 987 6281.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.