Senior Statistician Programmer II - Global Pharma
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Senior Statistician Programmer II - Global Pharma to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis.
- Work alongside the other team members to offer programming assistance to deliver technical programming and information components of a study or a project deliverable.
- Execute statistical programming features of the protocol or clinical development program.
- Guarantee high quality is built into own deliverables and the deliverables of any other programmers on the team.
- Author specifications and supervise accomplishment of pertinent documentation.
- Partake in the development of best practices to improve quality, effectiveness, efficiency in function.
- Recognise and discuss risks within the allocated studies and/or projects.
- Collaborate with the study team members which may include the statistician, lead programmer, data manager and study leaders.
- You will employ basic project management practices in handling programming features of drug or technical projects.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a mathematics, such as applied maths, engineering etc., statistics, computer science, life science or similar.
- Programming abilities which involve macro.
- Capable of handling simultaneous actions in allocated study(ies) or project company role profile language.
- Know-how of the clinical development procedure.
- Expertise on industry standards.
- Able to execute project management practices.
- Capable of resolving issues as well as handle pertinent documentation key relationships to reach solutions internally and externally.
- Experience as a Lead Programmer, Statistician, Data Manager, Line Manager, etc.
- Works well with others.
- Familiarity in a drug project functional leads role.
- Knowledge of Vendor Programming counterparts.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Heidi Hennigan on firstname.lastname@example.org
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.