An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Senior Biostatistician to join a dynamic team in Madrid. The organisation is known across the globe for developing innovative therapies for neurological conditions through dedication and teamwork.
- Represents the statistics function in SMTs to provide statistical expertise and operational insight
- Provides statistical support in the development of the study synopsis, protocol, statistical analysis plan, clinical study report, and other regulatory submission documents, ensuring accurate and statistically valid deliverables.
- Analyzes and communicates study level resource and quality issues that may impact deliverables or timelines.
- Propose and implement solutions.
- Explores alternative analysis methodology and data presentation techniques. Performs modelling and simulations as assigned.
- Supports the development and implementation of ADS standards. Participates in process improvement initiatives.
Skills and Requirements
- PhD in Statistics/biostatistics or equivalent with 0-1 years of relevant experiences or Master degree in Statistics/biostatistics or equivalent with a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experiences
- Understanding of statistical principles and clinical trial methodology with the ability to practice and implement them.
- Ability to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Some knowledge of medical/biological terminology and clinical trial designs
- Conversant with statistical programming languages and software, including SAS, and computing tools for statistical modelling and simulations
- General project management skills.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Good collaborative skills and ability to work with a cross-functional team
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Billie Cook at 44 (0) 203 762 2755 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.