A leading and global consulting company, providing services and technology solutions, is currently recruiting a Senior Statistician to join their team based in London. This is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Performing the Lead Statistician role for assigned projects with successful deliveries to planned timelines, budget and quality
- Providing statistical expert point of contact with sponsor and internal project teams
- Randomisation design, Protocol and sample size consultancy
- Peer review of statistical deliverables
- Providing statistical expertise and presentation of results at sponsor meetings
- Providing statistical evaluation and reports for inclusion into Clinical Study Reports
- Adherence to GCP and relevant regulatory documents; design of studies to relevant standards and guidelines. General responsibilities include
- Providing expert advice on statistical issues, contributing to the expansion of the department's knowledge base
- Contributing to SQN's development of new systems, processes and SOPs
- Business development expert support - contributing to proposals, contracts and meetings
Skills and Requirements
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
- Statistical expertise in a variety of therapeutic areas
- Statistical programming and modelling with current experience across a variety of statistical topics
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing with people at different levels across the organisation and with different levels of statistical understanding
- Worked on multiple studies with a creative approach to leading teams
- Experience in Integration studies preferred
- Minimum of 3 years in the Pharmaceutical or CRO industries
- Project management, organisational and matrix management skills with the ability to proactively prioritise projects
- Experience with performing statistical analysis using SAS v. 9 *
- Clinical development knowledge across Phase I through IV studies, real world, integration studies
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Heidi Hennigan on 0203 854 1033 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.