Proclinical are partnering with a pharmaceutical organisation who are recruiting for an individual to join their team. role is on a permanent basis and is located in London or Cambridge. The opening position is for a Senior Statistician.
- Offer knowledge in biological statistics as well as its role within drug discovery.
- You will supply scientific guidance across the division.
- Operate at the intersection between biosciences, molecular sciences, and chemistry & DMPK to deliver statistical acumens across a variety of challenging target classes, from initial target characterisation through to clinical dose predictions.
- Discuss with various shareholders to influence them as well as cooperate with them across projects and sites.
- The ideal candidate will promote scientific brilliance via external publications, presentations, etc.
- Train and develop personnel, which involves via participations from the bench.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to an advanced degree level in a statistics, mathematics, data science or corresponding work experience.
- Knowledge of biological statistics within a drug discovery setting.
- Scientific leadership skills involving via matrix management.
- Knowledge of statistics and its role and implementation across drug discovery.
- Acquaintance within data analysis, which involves large and multifaceted datasets such as high-throughput screening.
- Expertise on Bayesian strategies and statistical modelling, experimental design which involves DOE, etc.
- Programming skills with tools such as R, Python.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Able to influence various shareholders.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Heidi Hennigan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.