Senior Statistical Programming
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Statistical Programmer with a clinical-stage biotech located in Gaithersburg, MD. Successful candidate will collaborate with project statisticians to support other functional areas to perform statistical analyses or data tabulations of clinical data.
- Lead programming activities for CSR and regulatory filing related tasks, including SDTM/ADAM and TFL readiness.
- Support creation and maintain of department SOPs.
- Provide input as appropriate into specifications of data structures and database applications to ensure adherence to the standards data storing and management.
- Collaborate with Biostatistics, Data Management, and Clinical Operations on database design; edit checks, data review and data extracts and eCRF development and utilization.
- Responsible for quality control and quality audit of SAS software programming deliverables.
- Manage programming activities by external vendors for outsourced studies and contract programmers.
- Supervise junior programmers and provide guidance.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS degree in Math/Statistics, Computer Science, or medical related field.
- 6+ years' SAS programming experience in a biotech or pharmaceutical company, or in a contract research organization servicing the pharmaceutical industry, working on CSR related datasets and/or TFLs of clinical trials.
- Worked as lead or principal programmer role on Phase II or III studies for 2+ years.
- Able to work independently with problem solving capabilities.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Experienced with filing (NDA/BLA) or vaccine clinical trials is preferable.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nicole Aganon at (+1) 347-293-1161 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.