Senior Statistical Programmer
A leading international healthcare company is seeking to recruit a Senior Statistical Programmer to their team in Switzerland. The organisation is a global provider of automated laboratory instruments and solutions that develops, produces, markets, and supports automated workflow solutions that empower laboratories to achieve more. This vacancy is an excellent opportunity to work with a highly prestigious organisation whose historic presence has been a cornerstone in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Capable of leading statistical programming activities at study level or part of clinical project and preparing summarized information for clinical study team members.
- Assesses and clarifies requirements; develops programming specifications and statistical programming solutions to meet the project requirements.
- Accepts responsibility for accuracy and reliability of results and builds & monitors quality in every aspect of job activity in a risk-based quality control environment.
- Provides proactively and independently technical solutions to a wide range of problems.
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships within cross-functional teams.
- Considers strategies that will enable a smooth transition of a study or other task and negotiates alternative timelines and scope based on resourcing/priority constraints.
- Adapts to changing circumstances, policies, work assignments, and team members and explores new ways of working based on changing of these business needs.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA, BS, or advanced degree in mathematics, statistics, biological sciences, or computer science; equivalent experience will also be accepted.
- At least 6 years SAS programming experience in clinical research, preferably with emphasis in the development and support of the analysis of clinical trial data.
- In depth expertise of SAS programming (BASE SAS & statistical procedures, SAS macros, and advanced data step).
- Experience of R programming and of proactive data visualization to support experts in other fields in their decision making.
- In depth experience in reporting clinical studies and pooling clinical data.
- Knowledge of statistical concepts (p-values, rates and proportion, frequencies, confidence intervals, survival analysis, non-parametric analysis). Capable of implementing these ideas in clear, efficient SAS or R programs.
- Expertise in relevant operating systems (Windows/UNIX) and in-depth knowledge of Pharma industry data standards, such as CDISC/SDTM & ADaM and FDA/ICH guidelines.
- Proficient in problem solving. Able to efficiently debug and resolve issues in programming code produced by others.
- Understands major biostatistical deliverables (Analysis Plan, CSR) and the overall design of a clinical study and its statistical & clinical rationale.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emma Adams at +44 203 854 3893 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
£0.00 - £55 per hour
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Statistical Programmer -Homebased position for their UK office.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Statistician position with an international contract research organisation.
A leading global contract research organisation is seeking to recruit a Statistician.
A well-known global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas is looking to hire a Contract Statistician Junior Doctor on a home-based capacity.
£0.00 - £160000.00 per annum
A privately held pharma-company is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Statistician, based in their office in Switzerland.
£0.00 - £100000.00 per annum
A leading multinational contract research organisation is advertising a vacancy for a Principal Consultant Health Economics, Biostatistician.
An international contract research organisation (CRO) is looking to recruit a Senior Biostatistician to their office in Shanghai.
£0.00 - £100000.00 per annum
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Statistics Director position in a home-based capacity.