Senior Statistical Programmer II - 100% WFH
Proclinical are partnering with a CRO who are currently recruiting for an individual to join their team. This role is on a permanent basis with the ability to work remotely from anywhere in the UK. The opening position available is for a Senior Statistical Programmer II - 100% WFH.
- Guide team(s) to create high quality SAS programming outputs for all deliverables.
- Offer analysis programming such as ADaM/TLF and ADaM specification development and assistance for or with the team.
- Produce, validate, implement and produce statistical programs containing listings, safety, and efficiency outputs such as analysis datasets, tables, figures, etc.
- You will serve as a mentor and aid in training junior personnel.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a statistics, mathematics, computer science or similar field, though a more advanced degree would be ideal.
- Prior involvement using SAS programming.
- Experience with pinnacle 21 is desirable.
- Leadership abilities.
- Demonstrable experience in a statistical programmer role within a clinical research organisation.
- Familiarity with guiding phase II and/or phase III studies.
- Acquaintance with producing and validating analysis datasets such as CDISC ADaM standard ideally as well as tables, listings, and figures.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Heidi Hennigan on email@example.com
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.