Senior Statistical Analyst
Proclinical are collaborating with a CRO who are currently recruiting for an individual to join their team. This role is on a permanent basis with the ability to work remotely from either the UK or the EU. The opening position available is for a Senior Statistical Analyst.
- Guide and implement programming deliverables on various projects in parallel and guarantee that competing priorities are handled suitably.
- Plan for and execute efficient resource planning, task designation and tracking of workload rendering to agreed metrics such as KPIs and quality standards.
- You will serve in a client-facing capacity that exhibits the ability to predict client requirements and execute novels solutions when suitable.
- Responsible for developing and fostering client relationships via efficient project management and communication.
- Implement exceptional technical abilities and expertise on industry trends to develop broad-use technical solutions for the benefit of study teams across the division.
- Contribute to the evaluation and approval of programming processes and techniques.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Matt Childs on +44 203 967 1000.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.