Senior Sourcing Partner
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Sourcing Partner for a biotechnology company located in Durham, NC. Successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across various business groups within our Research and Development vertical.
- Develop and execute innovative sourcing strategy for active and passive candidates
- Build extensive, diverse pipelines for critical skill areas and open positions
- In partnership with Recruiting Partners, build relationships with business leaders and Hiring Managers to better understand drivers, the external talent pool and the immediate and long-term talent needs
- Seek and utilize analysis of market trends and provide reports and metrics on talent pipelines and sourcing activities
- Prepare candidate slates, conduct in depth candidate interviews and recommend top candidates to Hiring Managers and Recruiting Partners
- Participate in employer and recruitment branding efforts and social media use
- Partner and lead business partners through professional conferences and events; implement conference strategy including event planning, pre-conference candidate outreach and post-conference follow-up
- Represent the company at relevant professional meetings/conferences, career fairs, networking events, college fairs, and diversity events
- Ensure staffing activities are conducted in compliance with corporate, local, state, and federal guidelines
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 6+ years sourcing/recruiting experience in agency/executive search or corporate environments
- Demonstrated knowledge with an array of progressive sourcing techniques including direct sourcing of passive candidates, gathering competitive/market intelligence, job boards, leading-edge internet and social media sourcing techniques, networking/referral driven sourcing
- Experience conducting market research, mapping organizations, name generation, and candidate development
- Experience setting and managing realistic expectations with stakeholders including recruiters, human resources and hiring managers
- Ability to develop and track talent pipelines and recruiting metrics
- Strong candidate assessment skills, cold-calling, relationship building and experience in behavioral interviewing techniques
- Ability to adapt to and learn new technologies and ways of working
- Excellent interpersonal skills/highly collaborative
- Ability to cultivate broad internal/external network
- Strong operational skills; project/timeline management capabilities
- Excellent judgment and prioritization skills with the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Demonstrated learning agility
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An international pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to recruit a Senior HR Manager to their office in Zurich.
A speciality biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Human Factors/Usability Specialist - Combination Products to join their office in Reykjavik.