Senior Software Manager - Mobile
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Software Manager with a medical technology and devices company located in Santa Clara, CA. Successful candidate will develop product strategy and roadmap of iOS and Android mobile applications. They will work with product managers/owners, UX researchers, and engineers (local and remote) to deliver on the product's vision.
- Lead the teams to design and deliver mobile applications and mobile software libraries and services, with the skills needed to understand and lead the design of the software and to write code when needed.
- Responsible for hiring, growing and motivating engineers on your team, ensuring you recruit and retain top talent.
- Lead the team to deliver on their commitments, ensuring the design and planning is accurate and work is delivered on time with quality; drive best practices in Agile and Software Delivery.
- Individual and team leadership, with the ability to scale up and inspire multiple teams; long term vision, proactively planning for future organizational growth and driving a technology roadmap
Skills and Requirements:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent in a related field.
- 10+ years of software engineering experience, with 3+ years of prior management experience preferred.
- Hands-on software development experience architecting, designing, and developing iOS or Android mobile applications.
- Experience influencing or (preferably) managing global teams, including offshore contract teams.
- Experience leading and developing in agile environments.
- Experience hiring, growing, and mentoring high-performing engineering teams.
- Strong product sensibility, with the ability to translate customer needs into pragmatic solutions.
- Strong foundation in digital health or a passion for learning about digital health.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to explain complex technical problems to non-technical audiences.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with proven ability to navigate complex corporate environments and influence stakeholders and partners.
- Experience in healthcare is not required, but familiarity with medical device software development life cycle processes is a plus.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Lewis Rooney at (+1) 415-481-3817 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.