Senior Software Development Lead
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Software Development Lead with a medical technology company located in New York, NY. As the Development Lead, you will manage, coach and develop a team of talented software engineers on and off-shore.
- Collaborate with the product team, system engineers, and other leads to prioritize and plan work.
- Stay abreast of software development best practices - and share knowledge with team.
- Review teams code - help them learn while improving software quality.
- Design, maintain, and monitor an enterprise wide data platform.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must be a hands-on developer.
- 5+ years' experience in a software engineering/development role, 2+ years of those as a manager.
- Java, Spring Framework, Vue.js, Angular/ Typescript, Webservices, Kubernetes, MySQL, GCP/AWS/Azure, Jenkins, Git, SQL, IoT/Robotics.
- Software architecture, microservices, design patterns, agile and iterative processes.
- Craftsman-like approach to building software and take pride in engineering excellence.
- Proponent of test-driven development (TDD), continuous integration & deployment.
- Must be an excellent communicator and can explain the technical to the non-technical with ease
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jake Fingado at (+1) 646-481-1930 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.