Senior SFE Manager
A worldwide healthcare company that has devoted decades of research and development to delivering products and solutions to people with skin conditions is currently recruiting a Senior SFE Manager.
- Collaborating with global SFE/IT to synergy available resources, set up company's data warehouse, in charge of regular DW management.
- Using effective tools to deliver SFE related reports.
- Collaborating with Business Intelligence function to contribute to the business operation report for CLB (China Leadership Board).
- Ensuring the design, development and delivery of effective territory alignment and target hospital selection.
- Leading and managing sales target allocation, FTE deployment in a fair and effective manner.
- In charge of incentive calculation, appeal and analysis.
- Initiate sales award program based on business priorities.
- Managing CRM system via VEEVA
- Leading key aspects of implementing a CRM system to ensure relevant, reliable and robust reporting functionality as well as monitoring user adoption and supporting the organisation in their ongoing CRM skill development.
- Designing and developing segmentation, align and manage the definition of the main concept of CRM.
- Analysing and providing insights from customer segmentation & work closely with the Marketing department and science affair department to develop company strategy for different type customers.
- Assisting in roll-out of sales strategies, sales policy and sales standard process to effectively implement sales force effectiveness.
- Coordinating cross-functional CRM project implementation.
- Responsible for carrying out ongoing evaluation of sales force effectiveness, and providing suggestions for improvement.
- Central coordinator in the business process (sales force, marketing, finance etc.) and be responsible for monitoring SFE KPIs.
- Responsible for SFE related training.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum bachelor degree.
- At least 5 years of working experience in multinational companies in Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry.
- Solid experience in sales operation and SFE.
- Skills in project management and cross-functional communication.
- Be proactive, self-motivated, good teamwork spirit.
- Proficient in analysis /presentation / MS Office skill.
- Fluent Oral / Written English.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ruby Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
South West England, England
A leading biopharmaceutical company, which develops and commercialises medicines in Oncological, Neuroscience, and Rare Disease fields, is currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager.
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Key Account Manager, Neurology to join their team in the UK.
€0.00 - €100000.00 per annum
A leading medical device innovator and manufacturer is currently recruiting for an International Clinical Specialist at their office in France.
As a Business Development Manager, your role will be to identify and win new contract business for Proclinical across the tri-state area and nationally.
€0.00 - €70000.00 per annum
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking an Account Manager HIV position to work at their office in Belgium.
A leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics is advertising a vacancy for a Key Account Manager position based in their office in France.
Up to €70000 per annum
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking an Account Manager for HIV in Rixensart, Belgium.
Hannover (30165), Germany
An international environmental technology company is seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager to their office in Germany.