Senior Scientist, NK Cell Immunology
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical is seeking a Senior Scientist, NK Cell Immunology for a leading pharmaceutical company located in Canton, MA.
The successful candidate will work with an international and multidisciplinary team of scientists engaging different research arms of the company including protein production, assay development, and cellular biology for drug screening. Exposure to drug discovery and cell-based oncology/immunology assays will be preferred.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Investigate the effect of small molecules and biologics on the function of T and NK cells
- Lead research projects, developing strategic visions and project goals
- Establish and execute a variety of biochemical/cell-based immunological in vitro assays
- Independently analyze, interpret, and present data at internal meetings
- Maintain experimental records in an electronic notebook
- Stay updated with relevant scientific literature and propose new experimental strategies and approaches
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with members of the R&D team
- Serve as a leader and mentor to junior team members
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD in immunology or related field, with 0-5 years of relevant post-degree experience in laboratory research settings
- Expertise in T and NK cell killing experiments, ADCC
- Extensive hands-on experience with immuno-phenotyping by multi-color FACS (12+), PBMCs, ELISA, ADCC, MLR, cytotoxicity, western blot and cell-based assays to analyze immune cells in BSL2 laboratory
- Proficiency in GraphPad and Flow Jo
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication and time management skills
- Industry experience
- Experience with small molecules and antibodies
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sofia Amark at +(1) 646-367-2764 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.