Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Scientist with a global biotech company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will contribute to the generation of gene therapy clinical candidates for neurological and neuromuscular diseases.
- Contribute to the generation of gene therapy clinical candidates for neurological and neuromuscular diseases.
- Design, clone and characterize novel Adeno-associated Viral (AAV) vectors for human therapeutics development.
Skills and Requirements:
- Extensive experience in molecular biology techniques and assay development and analysis.
- Ability to plan and execute standard cloning and expression experiments with scientific rigor.
- Able to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of pertinent literature and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills to efficiently present results to project team members.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.