Senior Scientist, Immunological Assay Lead
Proclinical is seeking a highly motivated leader with gene therapy drug development experience to advance the gene therapy research efforts. Be empowered and join us as Gene Therapy Immunological Assays in the Global Gene Therapy Research Team.
- Independently or in collaboration with co-leads design, troubleshoot and execute
- immunological assays to support projects in GGT and in collaboration with other units.
- Proficient in utilization of Attune NxT, MSD, autoMACS, and executing ELISA, ELISPOT, ADA
& Nab assays, also PBMC isolation, T cells culture is required.
- Responsible for appropriate data interpretations of the results conducted by the
candidate or as part of the team.
- Contribute and/or lead the development of immunoassays with relevant technical input
and great attention to details for the company's GT projects.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and communication skills. Responsible for completion
of experiments and deliverables within established timelines.
- Identify novel technologies or improvements for immunoassays that will contribute to the
progress of GT projects.
- Follow compliance of documentations in electronic lab book and the internal documentation.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD degree in Immunology with 2+ years of Industry experience required
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience and hands on executing several immunological assays, T cells culture, in vitro and in vivo models to evaluate immune responses.
- Proficient in utilization of Attune NxT, MSD, autoMACS, and executing ELISA, ELISPOT, ADA & Nab assays, PBMC isolation, T cells culture is required.
- Additional experience in single cell immune profiling, 10X Genomics NextGEM is a plus.
- Experience in troubleshooting assays development and QC of assays is very important.
- Experience in handling and analyzing clinical samples is a plus.
- Experience with writing assay protocol, electronic lab book, documentation and study reports that could contribute to regulatory filing documents is preferred.
- Excellent technical writing, communication, presentation and organizational skills is a must.
- Demonstrates high level of technical skills and high standards for analytical rigor.
- Demonstrates engagement in GT projects and program knowledge
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sofia Amark at (+1) 646-367-2764 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.