Senior Scientist - Gene Editing
Proclinical are recruiting for a Senior Scientist - Gene Editing to join a biotech organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Sweden.
- You will drive novel research on in vivo direct reprogramming modalities, with particular focus on dendritic cell reprogramming and tumor targeting.
- Augment sequences, tropism, and production of delivery system for improved efficiency and safety.
- The ideal candidate will design and produce innovative adenoviral vectors that encode reprogramming factors.
- Analyse an summaries data in reports and discuss turnouts to the company's R&D and executive management team.
- Responsible for developing functional and analytical strategies to characterise the a specific gene therapy product.
- Gather and report primary data to uphold updated records.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to an advanced degree level in a molecular or cellular biology, genetics, biochemistry or similar field with demonstrable experience within an academic or industrial setting.
- Knowledge in the development of viral gene therapy vectors, molecular cloning and vector production.
- Acquaintance with adenoviral vectors would be beneficial.
- Familiarity with overall in vitro cell culture practices, which involves culture of cell lines and primary cells.
- Previous involvement in multi-colour flow cytometry analysis, as well as in vivo/in situ gene therapy which would be ideal.
- Acquaintance with cell reprogramming would be advantageous.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact James Hume at +44 208 167 5468.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.