Senior Scientist, CAR-T Research
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Scientist of CAR-T Research for a pharmaceutical company located in Woburn, MA. Successful candidate will play a leading role in developing the next generation Cell and Gene therapy products including CAR-T products. Independently, or with minimal supervision, candidate will plan and execute key technological development and studies.
- Work with departmental and/or cross functional peers to execute on assignments, under no or limited supervision.
- Own responsibility for novel ideas as well as technical aspects of a project.
- Manage projects across functions. Prepares, execute and analyze complex experimental designs.
- Review, interpret and communicate reports internally (e.g., to supervisor, project teams) and externally such as conferences.
- Propose and implement resolutions to technical problems/issues.
- Lead or assist the development of project strategy and communicates complex data/decisions within department and cross functionally as necessary.
- Supervise and serve as the technical expertise for junior staff and leverages expertise in laboratory technology as a functional resource/trainer.
- Coordinate within departmental as well as cross functionally with peers on projects.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD in Molecular Biology, Cell Biology and Immunology, engineering or related pharmaceutical sciences, 1-3 years relevant industrial experience.
- Masters degree in chemistry, biology, pharmacy, engineering or related pharmaceutical science; 3+ years relevant industry experience.
- Expert in lentiviral vector, AAV vector, CAR molecule engineering, immunological assay including T cell assays. Experience in FACS, QPCR, cell-based assays and ELISA assays. Familiar with the regulatory requirement of cell therapy products.
- Experience in antibody engineering and development.
- Experience in principles and practices of cellular immunology and/or stem cell biology, including cell culture, cell transfection and transduction, development and execution of functional in vitro methods relevant for various types of immune cells and/or stem cells.
- May require approximately 5% travel.
- Experience with animal models.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Max Robinson at (+1) 929-388-1651 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.