Senior Scientist, CAR-T Cell Therapy
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Scientist of CRA-T Cell Therapy with a global pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA. As the Senior Scientist, you will play a leading role in developing the next generation Cell therapy products including CAR-T products. Independently, or with minimal supervision, plans and executes key technological development and studies.
- Lead and manage projects across functions. Prepare, execute and analyze complex experimental designs. Lead and support projects on CAR-T therapies, main duties include generating critical and high-quality data to support project advancement in vitro assays and in vivo models.
- Review, interpret and communicate reports internally (e.g., to supervisor, project teams) and externally such as conferences.
- Develop novel ideas/technologies, eager to learn and innovate.
- Propose and implement resolutions to technical problems/issues.
- Work with departmental and/or cross functional peers to execute on assignments, under no or limited supervision.
- Support the development of project strategy and communicates complex data/decisions within department and cross functionally as necessary.
- Supervise and serve as the technical expertise for junior staff and leverages expertise in laboratory technology as a functional resource/trainer.
- Build and promote the company's value and culture, result oriented, work with can-do attitude, team player mentality, constantly inject positive energy into the working environment.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD in Molecular Biology, Cell Biology and Immunology, engineering or related pharmaceutical sciences, 1-3 year relevant industrial experience.
- Masters degree in chemistry, biology, pharmacy, engineering or related pharmaceutical science; 3+ years relevant industry experience.
- Expert in gene-editing, lentiviral or non-viral vector technology, CAR molecule engineering, immunological assay including T cell assays. Experience in FACS, QPCR, cell-based assays and ELISA assays. Familiar with the regulatory requirement of cell therapy products.
- Experience in antibody engineering and development.
- Experience in principles and practices of cellular immunology and/or stem cell biology, including cell culture, cell transfection and transduction, development and execution of functional in vitro methods relevant for various types of immune cells and/or stem cells.
- Experience with animal models.
- Previous experience working in the lab setting.
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills - Able to troubleshoot critical issues or problems and determine causes and possible solutions using appropriate information.
- Ability to work well in a highly cross-functional team environment.
- Able to expresses one's self clearly and concisely within team; documents issues and/or concerns concisely with colleagues, timely and effectively communicates issues to supervisor; technical writing skills to support internal technical documents and publications.
- Exercises good time management and prioritization skills and able to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to capture organizational knowledge; improve solutions, processes, and deliverables through use of information.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Max Robinson at (+1) 929-388-1651 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.