Senior SAS Programmer
A leading and global consulting company, providing research services, is currently recruiting a bright and dynamic Senior SAS Programmer to join their team based in London. This is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Acting as Lead Programmer across multiple studies
- Creation of CDISC compliant SDTM and ADaM programs and supporting documentation
- Role will include project leadership activities
- Development, maintenance and validation of SAS® programs for the analysis of datasets and tables, figures and listings for inclusion in clinical study reports
- Creation and review of shells for tables, figures and listings from a programming perspective
- Development, maintenance and validation of SAS based utilities
- Data capture design review and input into data standards
Skills and Requirements
- Expertise in CDSIC standards, including a thorough understanding of SDTM/ ADaM IG
- Experience of running data integration projects
- Strong analytical, programming and data interpretation skills
- Minimum of 5-6 years SAS® programming experience ideally in the CRO environment
- Good organisational skills with the ability to proactively prioritise projects and allocated activities
- Budgeting and resourcing skills
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Practical experience with SAS v 9 and macro development
- Understanding of clinical development processes
- Good communication skills and high level of English language
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Heidi Hennigan on 0203 854 1033 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.