Senior SAP FI/CO Specialist
Proclinical are recruiting for a Senior SAP FI/CO Specialist to join a medical technology and devices organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Zug.
- Accountable for the project management of SAP initiatives which involves confirming being in line with business method and IT plan.
- Handle general projects, planning, prioritising, arranging and reporting against project milestones actions.
- Monitor daily SP assistance procedures and actions, which involves ticket system, prioritisation, communication and resolution as well as arrangement of linked escalation procedures.
- You will be accountable for the development of the SAP application (customising).
- Collaborate with IT change board to handle the change requests and deployment procedures.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a relevant field with demonstrable experience in handling SAP FI/CO Application.
- Project management abilities with project delivery or ITIL certification.
- Familiarity with business process in industrial manufacturing and logistics as well as experience with programming.
- Communication skill both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Works well independently with the ability to assume responsibility within field of expertise.
- Works well in a team.
- Knowledge in how to assist the business applications.
- Deliberation and process orientation skills.
- Willing to travel for business needs up to 10-20% of the time.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sheridon Lloyd at +41 61 563 1243.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.