Senior Research Scientist (NMR)
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Research Scientist for a CRO located in Lafayette, IN. Successful candidate will obtain, interpret, and report scientific data, consult with clients, maintain NMR instruments, and train and mentor other scientists in the Analytical Development group.
- Maintain, calibrate, and acquire data on NMR spectrometers in a cGMP environment.
- Interpret and report scientific data.
- Solve complex chemical and structural characterization problems with NMR and analytical techniques such as MS, IR, CD, LC, EA.
- Provide project oversight, client interactions, and scientific consulting.
- Develop and validate analytical tests methods according to project requirements, and laboratory instruments.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD in chemistry, biochemistry, or related field and 2+ years of experience with NMR spectroscopy of small molecules and biomolecules.
- Experience maintaining high field NMR spectrometers and with advanced NMR data analysis, and MDS software.
- Experience with NMR pulse sequence design and programming preferred.
- Experience with Bruker NMR spectrometers preferred.
- Experience with Linux OS preferred.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Claudia Reid at (+1) 215-531-5315 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.