Senior Research Associate, Cellular & Molecular Biology
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Research Associate or Cellular and Molecular Biology with a clinical-stage biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. As the Senior Research Associate, you will develop and characterize in vitro cell based models of antigen presentation. This is an opportunity to work for a well-funded early biotechnology company driving personalized cancer treatments.
- Generate and characterize in vitro cell based models of antigen presentation.
- Independently plans and executes assigned experiments and lab tasks.
- Work closely with multidisciplinary team to develop and optimize in vitro cell based models and assays.
- Assists junior colleagues in selection of appropriate methods and techniques in performing experiments.
- Data analysis and presentation of findings in team meetings.
- Lead/ and or assist in writing and revising SOPs.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/BA degree and 5+ years of relevant experience or MS/MA degree and 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Works across teams efficiently.
- Expertise in mammalian cell culture, transfection and virus transduction, clonal selection.
- Extensive experience in molecular biology techniques (subcloning, vector design, nucleic acid extraction, PCR, qPCR).
- Experience with biochemical techniques such as Western Blot and ELISA.
- Experience with flow cytometry and automation of cell-based assays is a plus.
- Ability to design, troubleshoot experiments and perform functions with minimal guidance.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner with attention to detail.
- A willingness to work hard in a fast-paced environment.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Max Robinson at (+1) 617-903-7746 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.