Senior Research Associate / Associate Scientist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Research Associate of Translational Immunology with a leading biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. As the Senior Research Associate, you will perform qualified primary and exploratory immune monitoring assays on samples from ongoing company clinical trials, as well as performing assays on clinical observational cohort samples from academic collaborators.
- Develop, perform, qualify, and analyze assays including, but not limited to, flow cytometry, ELISA, ELISpot, live cell sorting, transcriptional analyses, transfection and transduction, and killing assays.
- In-depth experience with IncuCyte killing assays is preferred.
- Perform primary and exploratory immune monitoring assays on clinical trial samples.
- Drive collaborative projects with academic partners by performing and analyzing experiments on observational cohort samples.
- Lead recruitment, training, and management of Northeastern co-op program for Clinical Immunology group.
- Isolate various cell types from human blood and tissues.
- Cell culture, including primary cultures, development and maintenance of cell lines.
- Contribute to inter-disciplinary research efforts with Next-Generation Sequencing, Proteomics, and various other groups across the company.
- Design, perform and analyze experiments.
- Real-time updating of sample, reagent and data logs.
- Maintain experimental records in ELN format.
- Manage and procure research and clinical samples.
- Perform general laboratory duties, including reagent preparation and aliquoting, lab equipment maintenance, ordering, and receiving of lab supplies.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS, BA or MS with a degree in immunology, biology or related field with 5+ years of laboratory experience (title will be adjusted based on level of experience).
- Hands-on expertise in methodologies, reagents and instrumentation used for primary cell culture, flow cytometry, other immunological assays (e.g. MSD, ELISpot, ELISA), and IncuCyte.
- Highly organized with excellent record keeping skills.
- Ability to trouble-shoot and consult with group to focus on delivery of stable, reliable solutions.
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks and advance projects in collaboration with others.
- Ability to interact and collaborate with scientists and non-scientists from various disciplines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player who works well with a diverse group of people and will support their colleagues.
- A good work ethic and willingness to participate in a fast-pace work environment are essential.
- Computer fluency is essential.
- Previous experience with immune monitoring or clinical sample testing is preferred.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Max Robinson at (+1) 617-903-7746 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.