Senior Research Associate, Antibody Discovery
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical is seeking a Senior Research Associate, Antibody Discovery for a cutting-edge biotech company located in South San Francisco, CA.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Contributing to therapeutic antibody discovery by hybridoma platform and experience with other therapeutic platforms is a plus.
- Become proficient in multiple in-house platforms as needed to meet program requirements (FACS, ELISA, Forte Bio)
- Work with the lead scientist to generate the target antibodies for various research programs.
- Execute all stages of antibody generation to deliver diverse panels of antibodies meeting the required criteria.
- Work with the lead scientist to integrate data from multiple sources (binding, epitope, and protein characterization (western blot, Immuno-precipitation) to generate a complete data package of antibody characterization.
- Strong focus, motivation, and commitment to hands-on lab work is required
- Excellent written and oral skills are necessary
- Accomplish goals under project team timelines.
- Experience in neurodegeneration a plus
Skills and Requirements:
- MS and a minimum of 2+ years or BS and five years + research experience and at least 1-year hands-on experience in hybridoma development
- Excellent sterile technique
- Must have hands-on experience in hybridoma technology, including but not limited to immunogen preparation, animal immunization and bleeding, cell culture, cell fusion and post-fusion screening.
- Knowledge of the therapeutic antibody field with good understanding of basic immunology
- Molecular biology experience a plus
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mike Raletz at +(1) 267-428-7770 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.