Senior Research Associate - Analytical Chemistry
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical is seeking a Senior Research Associate - Analytical Chemistry for a cutting-edge biotech company located in San Francisco Bay Area.
This role will provide laboratory support of non-GMP formulation development activities, routine discovery needs as well as development of new test procedures. Most testing will be conducted using RP-HPLC and dissolution equipment.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Support routine analysis for discovery (e.g., dose solution analysis, stability, and solubility samples) by HPLC.
- Develop and implement analytical methodologies supporting internal process chemistry and formulation development activities, with a focus on HPLC and dissolution testing.
- Develop key, early clinical stage analytical methods that can be transferred and validated at Contract Manufacturing Organizations.
- Provide guidance and methodologies to non-analytical colleagues and communicate results in a manner that provides context and guides the next experimental steps.
- Maintain organized records to track cross-functional research analytical data.
Skills and Requirements:
- Knowledge of QC functions.
- Knowledge of peptide analytical chemistry (e.g., elemental analysis).
- Experience with other analytical tools such as UV spectroscopy, pH, KF.
- Experience with Agilent LC equipment and OpenLab CDS software.
- BS or MS with 5 - 7 years of experience in Analytical Chemistry.
- Must be able to communicate scientific data and ideas as well as maintain a competent laboratory notebook.
- HPLC experience.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Strong focus on quality and attention to detail.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alexander Bero at +44 203 846 0645 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.