Senior Research Analyst
Proclinical is seeking a Senior Research Analyst for a global pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- We are looking for a reliable candidate for cell culture tasks.
- The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of cell culture, including buffer and media preparation, cell culture initiation, propagation, and cryopreservation.
- Familiar with mammalian cell and insect cell culture with suspension and adhesion cell culture techniques, experienced with aseptic techniques and routine lab equipment operations such as counting cells, measuring media/buffer pH.
- Preparation of cells to meet the demands of multiple concurrent projects across different functional groups.
- Accurate and reliable record lab data, experimental procedures, and all pertinent documentation.
- Capable of doing basic calculations and data analysis.
- Follow Standard Operation Procedures and adhere to all safety and company polices.
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills with the ability to work in a dynamic and highly collaborative working environment.
- Excellent organization skills.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS in Biology, Biotechnology or other relevant area of scientific training
- At least 5 years relevant work experience consistent with anticipated responsibilities described above.
- This job requires onsite work.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jackie Cerchio at +(1) 267-846-2026 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.