Senior Regulatory Consultant - EU Strategy
Proclinical are recruiting for a Senior Regulatory Consultant - EU Strategy to join a biotech organisation. This role is on a contract basis and is located in Zug.
- Guarantee that the organisation follows through in accomplishing high-quality implementation plans.
- Partake in and add value to the authoring of scientific papers for regulatory intentions.
- Implement deliberations with EMA aligned with the company's method and offer tactical guidance.
- Offer guidance for maximising prospects in projects such as development and life cycle.
- Discussions with global regulatory affairs associates in an active and timely manner.
- Contribute and assist European organisational actions.
- Form and uphold solid relationships with alliance partners when able.
- Other duties may be assigned.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Peter Duvall at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.