Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate for a global pharmaceutical company located in Seattle, WA.
- Responsible for preparing regulatory submissions which require some interactions with other members in the Regulatory department for investigational and commercial products in line with ICH requirements, regional requirements and scientific and company policies and procedures.
- Participate in group meetings and provides tactical approaches to addressing issues of moderate complexity.
- Responsible for development and acquisition of required regulatory skills and knowledge, with manager support.
- Contribute to routine local process improvements, which have an impact on the working of the Regulatory Affairs function.
- Perform workflows and procedures regarding document tracking, indexing and retrieving, and disseminating information to the Regulatory department
- Perform document filing and retrieval functions as directed, or in conjunction with departmental SOPs.
- Perform workflows and procedures regarding document tracking, indexing and retrieving, and disseminating information to the Regulatory department.
- Seek assistance from appropriate internal and external resources.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree in a scientific field is preferred.
- 4+ years of relevant training or industry experience with BS/BA.
- 3+ years relevant training or industry experience with advanced degree.
- Experience with ICH-GCP preferred.
- Strong organizational and attention to detail, along with the ability to work on several projects with tight timelines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a reasonable understanding of regulatory requirements, including ICH requirements and regional requirements for assigned territories.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience with Microsoft Power Point, Project and Visio a plus.
- Act as a resource on limited topics within the department.
- Work is performed under the general supervision of more senior Regulatory Affairs professionals and is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall adequacy.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.