Senior Recruitment Consultant
Proclinical is an award-winning global Life Sciences recruitment business. Our purpose is to help good Life Sciences partners grow. To us 'good' means ethical as well as quality. At Proclinical, we do what is right, not what is easy, and we believe it is our moral obligation to our candidates and consultants to only work with organisations who have a good culture, with good products, and a good reputation.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will be tasked with working with clients and candidates and building relationships to give you a better understanding of individual recruitment needs, with the aim of placing candidates into perm and/or contract roles across the North American Region.
- Excellent candidate control shown in all deal processes, leading by example to rest of team
- Identifying senior candidates in the market with a view to flipping them into a business development opportunity
- Targeting trainees on lead generation, coaching them on how best to generate leads on all candidate calls
- Oversee trainee(s) in effective candidate management, relationship management
- Ensure that the team are executing on after-care guiding candidates through compliance, first day and throughout rebate period
- Managing clients for personal deal processes and managing clients on behalf of resourcers/ trainees
- Able to expand with existing clients. Developing own accounts and winning multiple jobs
- Win and execute client meetings successfully with firm objectives in place and coming away with tangible results
- Problem solving: Point of escalation for particular accounts and for consultants on the team who need assistance to close difficult clients.
- Widening client basis to include a larger geographical or vertical area to accommodate future hires into the team
- Professional role model for juniors, setting high standards
- Coaching team members with constructive criticism and working with L&D to ensure all skills-gaps are targeted when required
- Strict about clean data on Bullhorn in your own business in the team's business. Complying to Proclinical's best practice and good recruitment habits
- Setting and monitoring targets and activity for your trainees
- Subject Matter Expert on your particular vertical, presenting to colleagues regularly to give insight into your vertical
- Attend industry conferences, being on top of developments in your vertical and the industry as a whole
Skills & Competencies:
- Proven success within the recruitment industry at a Senior level (Life Sciences preferred but not essential)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good sales, persuasion and negotiation skills
- A confident and positive attitude
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- The ability to work well in a team
- Industry experience in, or a passion for Life Sciences
We Offer You:
- Tailored Career Progression - Multiple career paths including 360 Perm and/or Contract, Client Services, MSP, Delivery based teams, Leadership and International Opportunities amongst others.
- High Earning Potential and Uncapped Commission
- 9 - 6 working hours and an earlier finish on Friday with dress down
- Not KPI driven with realistic targets
- Promote international moves - San Francisco, Philadelphia, New York, Boston, LA, Sydney, Melbourne with more offices to open
- Access to a large international client base
- Annual incentive trips away, previous locations have been Cape Town, Mexico, Singapore, Vegas and New York
- Multiple Services to offer clients which makes you more appealing when winning business
- Incentives include trips to the horse racing, team activities and Michelin star restaurants.
- Continuous Support and Training with both your mentor and our Learning and Development team
- Dynamic and Inclusive Culture
- Company Benefits - Private Healthcare, Major Dental Care Cover, Extended gym lunches, Season ticket travel loan, Contributory pension scheme, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Eyecare scheme, Flexible working hours etc…
- Hire into roles/projects that have a moral purpose
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kaylee Spector at (+1) 216-531-5281 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.