Proclinical is an award-winning global Life Sciences recruitment business. Our purpose is to help good Life Sciences partners grow. To us 'good' means ethical as well as quality. At Proclinical, we do what is right, not what is easy, and we believe it is our moral obligation to our candidates and consultants to only work with organisations who have a good culture, with good products, and a good reputation.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will be tasked with working with clients and candidates and building relationships to give you a better understanding of individual recruitment needs, with the aim of placing candidates into perm and/or contract roles across the North American Region.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- Using the candidate database to match the right person to the client's vacancy;
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
- Excellent candidate control shown in all deal processes, leading by example to rest of team
- Identifying candidates in the market with a view to flipping them into a business development opportunity
- Targeting trainees on lead generation, coaching them on how best to generate leads on all candidate calls
- Oversee trainee(s) in effective candidate management, relationship management
- Able to expand with existing clients. Developing own accounts and winning multiple jobs
- Win and execute client meetings successfully with firm objectives in place and coming away with tangible results
- Problem solving: Point of escalation for particular accounts and for consultants on the team who need assistance to close difficult clients.
- Widening client basis to include a larger geographical or vertical area to accommodate future hires into the team
- Professional role model for juniors, setting high standards
- Coaching team members with constructive criticism and working with L&D to ensure all skills-gaps are targeted when required
Skills & Competencies:
- Bachelors degree
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good sales, persuasion and negotiation skills
- A confident and positive attitude
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- The ability to work well in a team as well as individually
- Industry experience in, or a passion for Life Sciences
We Offer You:
- Tailored Career Progression - Promotional targets which can lead to two promotions a year if hit with multiple career paths including 360 Perm and/or Contract, Client Services, MSP, Delivery based teams, Leadership and International Opportunities amongst others.
- High Earning Potential and Uncapped Commission
- 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM working hours and an earlier finish on Friday with dress down
- Promote international moves - San Francisco, Philadelphia, New York, Boston, LA, Sydney, Melbourne with more offices to open
- Access to a large international client base
- Annual incentive trips away, previous locations have been Cape Town, Mexico, Singapore, Vegas
- Multiple Services to offer clients which makes you more appealing when winning business
- Continuous Support and Training with both your mentor and our Learning and Development team
- Dynamic and Inclusive Culture
- Company Benefits -Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Hire into roles/projects that have a moral purpose
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Hannah Cihlar at (+1) 267-536-3039 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.