Senior Quality Compliance Analyst
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Quality Compliance Analyst with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Support the tactical operation of Customer Care and Customer Logistics activities for Pharmaceutical products
- Monitor daily activities of staff in the operating system and the phone monitoring system
- Provide support to ensure efficient and streamlined order monitoring and timely product distribution
- Provide the conduit from internal organizations and for various projects that flow through Customer Care.
- Represent Supply Chain related activities via statistical representation to all levels
- Monitor and evaluate performance, provide learning opportunities and support for corrective action
- Review and resolve problems that impact the service, efficiency, and productivity
- Handle complex and escalated customer supply chain issues
- Develop and identify new work processes and the improved utilization of human and
participation in the continuous improvement program
- Create and implement processes to deliver exceptional service
- Identify operational issues and opportunities for continuous improvement
- Direct daily operations, plan, prioritize, and complete timely work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department
- Recognize compliance issues and work to develop and implement solutions
- Create, run, and analyze reports
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree, in addition to 5+ years of related work experience
- Experience with Customer Service, Customer Logistics, or other high-level metric for distribution activities
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and knowledge of SAP.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, advocate for customers and interact with internal stakeholders
- Ability to analyze complex issues and recommend improvements
- Proven success of driving improvements
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Amanda Rivera at 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.