Senior Project Toxicologist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Project Toxicologist with a global pharmaceutical company located in Gaithersburg, MD. As the Senior Project Toxicologist, you must have significant experience from previously working as a project toxicologist in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Provide insight and judgement to enable successful nonclinical development of nonclinical projects for the global company portfolio.
- Serve as project toxicologist on allocated projects across therapy areas and including marketed products.
- Provide specialist nonclinical expertise for evaluation of in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities.
- Contribute to and support the delivery of the CPSS Global Regulatory Safety strategy and objectives.
- Operate across international boundaries within CPSS as well as cross-functionally in the company to lead and manage projects and stakeholders.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD education (or equivalent) in Toxicology or a related life-science subject. Applicants without a PhD but with extensive relevant experience are welcome.
- Significant number of years' experience working within a pharmaceutical project environment and extensive knowledge and experience of all phases of drug development from candidate nomination to marketing; Significant experience in providing expert design and interpretation of toxicity programmes.
- Applicants with experience in inhalation toxicology or Neuroscience are encouraged.
- Clear project leadership skills required to lead and manage the safety assessment contribution to a portfolio of projects, ability to operate with sensitivity and flexibility within an ever-evolving organisational matrix of project and line management, both functionally and across the business.
- Significant skills of influencing and persuasion.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Max Robinson at (+1) 929-388-1651 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.