Senior Project Manager (RWE)
Proclinical are recruiting a Senior Project Manager (RWE) for a CRO. This role is on a permanent basis with the ability to work remotely in Europe.
- Collaborate with matrix teams on international projects.
- Accountable for the general arrangement, execution and accomplishment of regional/international cross functional projects.
- Offer knowledgeable project management contributions into the new business submissions and bid defense meetings.
- You will deliver successful working relationships with clients, cross-functional project planning, scheduling and execution.
- Outline project scope, resource needs and deliverables.
- Responsible for risk mitigation methods, affiliated action plans and problem resolution as well as budget management.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a medicine, science or similar field would be ideal.
- Familiarity in a Sr project management in clinical research.
- Acquaintance in late phase studies within a CRO setting.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Able to make decisions and deliberate with others.
- Conflict management experience.
- Capable of managing own time efficiently.
- Past involvement within international/multi-country studies.
- Willing to travel for business needs.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Carlos Rios at +44 203 148 8352.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.