Senior Project Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager for a leading biopharmaceutical company located in San Francisco, CA. As the Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for the project management of procedural documentation enhancement and quality control within the organization.
- Provide expert direction and guidance to project team during the execution of procedural documentation, project management, stakeholder management, and process improvement activities in conjunction with cross-functional stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Perform independently as executing Project Manager, including creating and managing program/project artifacts (i.e. Microsoft project plans, action items, meeting minutes, presentations, etc).
- Ensure the business objectives are clear and actionable to provide the project team with momentum and context while defining scope leading to detailed requirements and work breakdown structure.
- Perform content review and quality control for a portfolio of documents to drive alignment with Gilead policies and best practices.
- Propose and implement plans to resolve complex issues and execute corrective actions.
- Drive continued team progress on multiple projects during and between meetings.
- Determine actions required to achieve team goals and leverage program/project staff accordingly.
- Synthesize complex data and present findings clearly to senior leadership.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to assess process alignment and prioritize revisions as necessary to ensure continued relevance and applicability.
- Advise on the development and delivery of internal training materials on an as-needed basis.
- Drive standardization and the adoption of best practices across the Development organization, including developing processes and tools that encourage knowledge sharing and continuous performance improvement.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree with 8+ years or master's degree with 6+ years of Process Improvement and Project Management experience.
- Excellent program and project management, consensus-building, and leadership skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (including Visio, Project, and Excel), including preparing, organizing, facilitating, and presenting to Associate Director levels and upward leadership.
- Excellent ability to communicate across the organizational hierarchy and cross-functionally, including maintain working relationships with stakeholders across the business.
- Serving as a Project Management subject matter expert on all projects under responsibility is a must.
- Exceptional ability to manage changing priorities and ambiguity.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.