Senior Project Manager
An exciting vacancy for a Senior Project Manager has arisen with an international Clinical Research Organisation (CRO). The establishment, which provides premium support for the management of global clinical trials from phase I to IV, as well as pre and post-marketing medical device investigations, is seeking for someone to work with their European office in a home-based capacity. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading company and provide expertise and skill across the field of clinical research.
- Acting as Trial Leader for international projects.
- Co-ordinating the project activities at a local and an international level, ensuring that all operational trial deliverables are provided according to timelines, contractual requirements, operational procedures, and quality standards.
- Providing oversight of the study team activities to ensure compliance with ICH, GCP, and other applicable requirements.
- Proposing and guaranteeing the implementation of action plans that resolve issues and/or improve processes at a trial level.
- Managing the vendors involved in the study, ensuring contractual requirements and quality standards.
- Preparing study tools, manuals, quality agreement, etc.
- Managing relationships and communicating with the study team stakeholders.
- Ensuring training and compliance at trial level.
- Coordinating/participating in study project meetings.
- Providing business development support for requests for proposals, budgets, bid defences, and other opportunities as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable education and experience in a similar and/or relevant capacity.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Reem Iskandarani at +44 203 854 2629 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading pharmaceutical company are currently looking to hire a Senior Clinical Site Manager to work on a home-based capacity in Poland.
A job vacancy for a Project Leader/ Senior Project Leader has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in the development of biological therapies on a home-based capacity.
Milan (province), Italy
A job vacancy for a Clinical Project Manager/ Senior PM has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company.
An established biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Junior Clinical Project Manager position based in Stevenage.
A leading pharmaceutical company that accelerates the launch and listing of drugs across China is seeking a Global Study Leader to join their office in Shanghai.
£50.00 - £80.00 per hour
I am partnered with a small Oncology company who are looking for a freelance Study Start up Specialist to join their team.