Senior Project Management Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Project Management Associate for a biotechnology company located in Santa Monica, CA. Successful candidate will work with sub-team leads in defining and planning multiple CMC projects to achieve product development, manufacturing and product lifecycle goals.
- Develop and maintain integrated project plans to identify/communicate interdependencies as well as critical path activities across functions.
- Effectively communicate with team members and key stakeholders on project status, risks, and mitigation plans.
- Facilitate project meetings using meeting management best practices to drive cross functional communication.
- Responsible for administrative coordination of project related tasks such as maintaining team calendar and scheduling meetings with relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure project team activities and decisions are clearly communicated, documented and archived.
- Support Operation's Team Project Manager with various projects
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in the life sciences, chemical/biochemical engineering.
- 2+ years of relevant project management experience in the biopharmaceutical industry or in a lab setting.
- Excellent understanding of project management processes, procedures and methodology.
- Proficient in MS Project, Visio, Power Point and MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.