Senior Programmer II
We have an incredible opportunity for a remote Senior Statistical Programmer II to lead and manage projects and program statistical analyses/reports. This role can be based anywhere across the UK and is opportunity to expand your skill-set and showcase your talent in an environment where progression is encouraged.
- Lead team(s) to produce high quality SAS programming outputs for all deliverables
- Serve as a mentor and help to train junior staff
- Monitor overall quality and productivity of assigned programming team members
- Provide analysis programming (ADaM/TLF) and ADaM specification development and support for or with your team.
- Contribute to the review and QC of programming deliverables, including statistical programs, datasets, and supporting specifications
- Ensure completion of all programming project documentation
- Be responsible for developing, maintaining and validating standard data structure and software.
- Design and write standard departmental macros that are maintainable, supportable, well-documented programs which are user friendly and accessible.
- Monitor procedures for program development and validation and assist in the training of statisticians/programmers to ensure the development of data analysis skills.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or higher, in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related scientific discipline. Master's degree or PhD preferred.
- 6+ years of successfully performing the role of Statistical Programmer, in the clinical research industry
- Demonstrated ability to perform as part of a team Recent experience must be relevant and have primarily been involved in creating and validating analysis datasets (CDISC ADaM standard preferred), Tables, Listings and Graphs.
- Pinnacle 21 experience is strongly preferred
- Strong SAS programming and excellent communication skills
- Professional leadership skills coupled with exceptional communication skills.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.