Senior Product Manager
An international pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Product Manager in their European office. This historic organisation prides itself on over a century's experience in ophthalmology, having taken initiatives in ophthalmic research, regulatory management, production, marketing, or distribution. This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the leading establishments in ophthalmic healthcare and provide skills and expertise in the pharmaceutical commercial field.
- Taking charge of the end-to-end product lifecycle development of the product medicinal solutions.
- Originate and implement successful marketing strategies.
- Developing and monitoring data-driven analytics.
- Working cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- Supporting regional long-term strategy and business development activities.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in biomedical science, pharmacy or related disciplines. Advanced degrees would be viewed very favourably.
- Progressive and successful Product Management, preferably within a multinational pharmaceutical firm.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in pharmaceutical marketing, with demonstrated successful launch and commercial track-record.
- Hard-working team player, with a positive work attitude.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ruby Chen at email@example.com or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a DE -Production Manager - Normal to work at their office in Germany.
Ein dynamisches und innovatives Biotech-Unternehmen, das auf die Behandlung von Infektionskrankheiten spezialisiert ist, stellt derzeit einen CMC- und Produktentwicklungsmanager ein.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for an R&D Scientist at their office in Belgium.
An international pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a R&D Project Manager in their shanghai office.