Senior Product Manager - Hematology Oncology
An international pharmaceutical company is seeking a Senior Product Manager - Haematology/Oncology to their office in France. The organisation, which is dedicated to developing life-changing medicines for people with limited accessibility, pride themselves of their diverse portfolio of products and product candidates in development and focus on transforming biopharmaceutical discoveries into novel medicines.
- Define the marketing strategy for onco-haematology products in consultation with the Marketing Director.
- Work closely with global teams to develop materials.
- Analyze markets, changes in practices, and the competitive environment in order to identify growth levers for the company.
- Develop and implement the annual marketing plan with the support of the product manager (s) according to French regulatory and compliance rules.
- Work closely with the entire sales force to understand the needs, motivate, and align around the defined strategy, including regular field visits.
- Organize internal/local meetings in collaboration with the medical and sales teams.
- Ensure the management and control of the budget range and arbitrate and allocate resources/resources (human, financial, deadlines, equipment ...) according to the commercial strategy.
- Represent the company in congresses or scientific events.
Skills and Requirements:
- Scientific degree required.
- Master's degree in marketing highly desired.
- Professional English and French essential.
- Previous experience as a product manager, ideally in onco-hematology.
- Field experience is a plus.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jessica Vocella at +44 203 871 8091 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a DE -Production Manager - Normal to work at their office in Germany.
Ein dynamisches und innovatives Biotech-Unternehmen, das auf die Behandlung von Infektionskrankheiten spezialisiert ist, stellt derzeit einen CMC- und Produktentwicklungsmanager ein.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for an R&D Scientist at their office in Belgium.
An international pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a R&D Project Manager in their shanghai office.
£0.00 - £50000.00 per annum
A global company in the medical device industry is currently recruiting a Technical Product Specialist at their office in Belgium.