Senior Procurement Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Procurement Executive to join a dynamic office in Shanghai. This is excellent chance to further establish your commercial career at a well-established pharmaceutical organisation.
- Conduct project-based tenders and prepare evaluation and analysis of offers under MICE frame contracts independently
- Seek to develop and maintain long-term, ethical supplier relationships
- Continuously manage costs/service levels in order to obtain maximum value for the company's investment
- Handle and structure available information to provide accurate reporting on requisitions and suppliers
- Negotiate contract and monitor compliance with terms and conditions
- Ensure activities comply with legal and ethical standards as well as company policies.
Skills and Requirements
- University degree - preferably with supply chain related background
- At least 5 years of related experience in similar capacity
- Patience and confidence in Doing-things-right
- Fluent (oral/writing) in Chinese and English