A leading and multinational contract research organisation (CRO) is advertise a vacancy for a Senior/Principal Statistician. The organisation provides a wide range of clinical development services across all research phases and therapeutic areas and has been instrumental in the success of hundreds of Phase I-IV clinical trials throughout the Asia Pacific region. Based in Australia on a home-based capacity, this position is an excellent opportunity to work with an established CRO that strives to set the benchmark for both business and clinical trial performance.
- Developing and standardising (re-usable) program code for the purpose of undertaking data validation, and for generating tables, listings and figures (TLFs) which are part of interim and final reports. This is in accordance with applicable regulatory guidelines and using validated statistical software environments, in particular SAS.
- Providing input into statistical analysis plans with respect to presentation of data and results (tables, listings, figures) and advise project staff with requirements in relation to data collection, storage and tabulation (CDASH, SDTM, ADaM).
- Developing and validating SAS programs for the tabulation of data, preparation of subject listings, graphical output and statistical analysis of data.
- Developing and maintaining a library of validated programs based on CDISC (CDASH, SDTM, ADAM), and regulatory guidance for data submissions, in particular FDA.
- Acting as Project Programmer for assigned projects involving multiple studies and ensure consistency in data structuring and presentation.
- Acting as mentor to junior statistical programmers and conduct training activities.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree in statistics, mathematics, biostatistics, computer science or life sciences with demonstrated programming experience in the fields of biostatistics or pharmacometrics.
- 5+ years' experience as a Statistical Programmer within a pharmaceutical company or CRO.
- High level of proficiency with SAS software, R, and other statistical analysis or data visualisation software packages.
- Adaptability, teamwork and collaboration are essential.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Fluency in English and excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emma Adams at +44 203 854 3893 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.