Senior/Principal SAS Programmer
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Senior/Principal SAS Programmer position in their office in Cambridge. The organisation focuses on developing treatments in the fields of oncology, cardiovascular & metabolic disease (CVMD) and respiratory fields, as well as actively participating in the fields of autoimmunity, neuroscience, and infection. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an innovative company whose medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide.
- Lead/Contribute to the delivery of the Clinical Study Report (CSR), Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM)/Analysis Data Model (ADaM) databases and Tables, and Figures and Listings (TFL) outputs through both internal and external delivery models.
- Lead/Contribute to the statistical programming deliverables for regulatory submissions, including specification and delivery of overview databases, outputs, and response to regulatory questions.
- Produce and maintain technical database standards and programming specification documents.
- Lead/Contribute to the development of best practice to improve quality, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Development Safety Update Reports (DSUR), Periodic Benefit-Risk Evaluation Report (PBRER), and Investigators brochures (IB).
- Planning and executing the transfer and analysis of data for safety/efficacy monitoring boards/independent data monitoring committees.
Skills and Requirements:
- BSc in a Mathematical (i.e. Applied Math, Engineering, etc.), Statistical, Computer Science, or Life Science subject.
- Experienced programming experience.
- Good knowledge of technical and regulatory requirements related to programming within the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
- SAS programming expertise gained within a clinical drug development or healthcare setting.
- Knowledge of CDSIC standards and industry best practices.
- Knowledge of database set-up and report publishing requirements.
- Extensive SAS programming expertise to an advanced level gained within a clinical drug development or healthcare environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of technical and regulatory requirements with submission experience.
- Wide-ranging knowledge of CDSIC standards and industry best practices.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emma Adams at +44 203 854 3893 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
£0.00 - £75000.00 per annum
A functional biometrics organisation is seeking to recruit a SAS Programming Manager to their office in the UK on a home-based capacity.
£0.00 - £55 per hour
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Statistical Programmer -Homebased position for their UK office.
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for an Associate Director of Programming, Modelling and Simulation to join their team in Hatfield.