A leading multinational contract research organisation is recruiting for a Senior/Principal Statistical Programmer to work in their European office. The organisation is one of the world's forefront innovators in biopharmaceutical services, providing high quality Phase I-IV clinical research, regulatory, consulting, and market access services. This vacancy offers an exciting opportunity to work with a prestigious CRO that pioneers drug development.
- Providing technical support and expert advice to internal and external sponsors, and works independently to support various programming activities related to the analysis and reporting of clinical study data.
- Filling the Primary Statistical Programmer role on projects and liaise with sponsors, Data Operations Leads, and other functional areas as required.
- Monitoring quality, timelines, resource allocation, and productivity in relation to budgets.
Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency in SAS.
- Sound Lead Statistical Programming experience within related environment (minimum 6 years).
- Knowledge of the programming and reporting process.
- Knowledge of WSOPs/Guidelines/System Life Cycle methodologies, ICH-GCP and any other applicable local and international regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11 and proven practical application.
- Demonstrated application of CRS concepts to achieve best practice and promote continuous improvement.
- Ability to successfully work together with a ("virtual") team (including international teams as required) as well as independently.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Reem Iskandarani at +44 203 854 3893 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.